Spooktacular Halloween Safety Tips
Hundreds of children will be trick or treating during the Halloween holiday. Help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones by following these Halloween safety tips:
• Carry a flashlight
• Walk, don’t run
• Stay on sidewalks
• Obey traffic signals
• Stay in familiar neighborhoods
• Don’t cut across yards or driveways
• Wear a watch you can read in the dark
• Make sure costumes don’t drag on the ground
• Make sure to wear shoes that fit
• Avoid wearing masks while walking from house to house
• Walk on the left side of the road facing traffic
• Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape
• Approach only houses that are lit
• Stay away from and don’t pet animals you don’t know
As a way of keeping in touch, I provide blogs to my friends and clients with helpful ideas surrounding home ownership and other information I believe you will find useful. I hope you enjoy my blogs!
If it has to do with real estate, please think of me first. I’m here to help, answer questions, or point you in the right direction. Just think of me as your Personal Realtor. And of course, I’m never too busy for you or your referrals.
Fall is in the air and the housing market is howling!